Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Partnership Project Data CoordinatorJob ID 62954BR Vilnius, Lithuania
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- IT literate – Experienced with Microsoft based applications and general knowledge of PC
Knowledge and Experience:
- Competent in written and oral English and local language.
- Relevant experience in an administrative or similar role desirable.
- Experience within a Clinical Research environment desirable.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent master degree scientific background preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs