Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Project Specialist 1Job ID 60477BR Vilnius, Lithuania
This will include:
• Serve as liaison for Project Leader, Clinical Operations Leader and Data Operations Leader and team members.
• Support organization of meetings including: meeting materials, presentations, binders, invitations, travel and room arrangements. Track and confirm investigator meeting attendees, distribute information about meetings to the study team.
• Request project resources and control resource utilization.
• Arrange and assist telephone conferences, client meetings, investigator meetings as appropriate.
• Ensure an up-to-date team list is available in the central document repository including tracking of absences and vacation lists in the central document repository, if required.
• Compose professional business correspondence on behalf of the Project Leader/ Clinical Operations Leader and Data Operations Leader. Print, copy, and fax and/or mail correspondence, reports, documents, etc.).
• Assist in maintaining applicable systems according to data entry guidelines.
• Assist team members with collecting and preparation of study specific documentation, customization of forms, add version-control as well as filing in the Electronic Documents Management System.
• Request Study related supplies and arrange distribution.
• Control team workload in the project.
• Control of pass through costs invoices.
• Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office package with excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Effective time management with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple, potentially conflicting deadlines with attention to detail and high quality of deliverables.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment with a high degree of flexibility in adapting to emerging needs including working hours adaptation.
• Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and function effectively as a team member.
• Ability to liaise with senior management within both Parexel and client companies in a professional manner.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs