Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Associate Manager, Statistical ProgrammingJob ID 59799BR Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
quality. The Associate Manager may also be part of a project team and be responsible for successful delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high quality. The Associate Manager isresponsible to mentor junior staff. The Associate Manager works under close supervision of the Sr.Manager, Associate Director or Director.
• Manage and oversee team activities including appropriate resourcing of staff, staff assignments, and quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of project deliverables.
• Monitor performance
• Train, mentor and allocate team members according to their ability
• Provide technical support to team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
• Check quality of team deliverables & take appropriate remedial action.
• Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled, experienced and motivated team.
• Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff turnover.
• Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client presentations.
• Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally resourced with suitably experienced staff.
• Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan.
• Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for staff as appropriate.
• Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate Project Team Members.
• Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep project on time and within budget.
• May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of
• Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent
• Competent in written and oral English and local language
Minimum Work Experience
• Substantial statistical programming experience
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Good negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a “virtual” global team as required
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs