Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Exciting opportunity for Statistical Programmers with SAS® experience!Job ID post-50024395 Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
As a Statistical Programmer you will support various SAS® programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data; you will use programming techniques to produce analysis datasets, tables, figures and data listings ensuring first-time quality, traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Improve/develop your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry.
- Participate in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards.
- Support response to regulatory agency questions.
- Prepare input to publications and conference materials.
- Develop statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures.
- Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language.
- Understanding the principles of statistics.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- MSc/PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, informatics or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in Clinical Research will be an asset.
Our key benefits
Highly qualified and dynamic team of 35 programmers in Poland. Multinational working environment. Smooth induction and training program with a dedicated mentor for candidates with no industry experience.
Flexible working hours and a friendly and supportive working atmosphere. We cooperate within projects, help each other’s and achieve results as a one team. We compete in running, riding a bike and burning calories!
Benefit package that includes: private medical care at LUX MED, life assurance, fitness card, cultural package: Up-Beat.
Great location: Business Garden Complex.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs