Administrative Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Administrative Services at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Junior Statistical Programmer (Intern)Job ID 59586BR Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
This is 6 month paid Internship at Parexel (20 hours per week)
As a Statistical Programmer Intern you will support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. You will strive to acquire the practical skills and knowledge required for independent performance of tasks related to statistical programming. You will strive to continuously improve your professional qualifications required to perform the work related to statistical programming. You will perform, under the direct guidance and supervision, the tasks indicated by the mentor, related to the various projects.
You will be based in our Warsaw office, working in a department of 44 people.
- Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language
- An ambitious and talented BSc/MSc Student
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Fluent English
- Valid work permit for Poland
- Improve/develop your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry
- Participate in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards
- Support response to regulatory agency questions
- Prepare input to publications and conference materials
- Develop statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs