Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Project Specialist IJob ID 69401BR Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Main responsibilities include:
• Serve as liaison for Project Leader, Clinical Operations Leader and Data Operations Leader and team members.
• Support organization of meetings including: meeting materials, presentations, binders, invitations, travel and room arrangements. Track and confirm investigator meeting attendees, distribute information about meetings to the study team.
• Request project resources and control resource utilization.
• Arrange and assist telephone conferences, client meetings, investigator meetings as appropriate.
• Ensure an up-to-date team list is available in the central document repository including tracking of absences and vacation lists in the central document repository, if required.
• Compose professional business correspondence on behalf of the Project Leader/ Clinical Operations Leader and Data Operations Leader. Print, copy, and fax and/or mail correspondence, reports, documents, etc.).
• Assist in maintaining applicable systems according to data entry guidelines.
• Assist team members with collecting and preparation of study specific documentation, customization of forms, add version-control as well as filing in the Electronic Documents Management System.
• Request Study related supplies and arrange distribution.
• Control team workload in the project.
• Control of pass through costs invoices.
• Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
QualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
• University degree in life sciences, advanced degree preferred.
• Initial years of experience in life science industry (CRO/Pharma/Academia).
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluent English.
• Good knowledge of MS Office package with excellent working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Effective time management with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple, potentially conflicting deadlines with attention to detail and high quality of deliverables.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment with a high degree of flexibility in adapting to emerging needs including working hours adaptation.
• Ability to adhere to data confidentiality policy.
• Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and function effectively as a team member.
• Ability to liaise with senior management within both Parexel and client companies in a professional manner.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs