Tech Support Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Support AnalystJob ID 51309BR Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
Would you be interested in a role where you are involved with helping bring lifesaving drugs to market? At PAREXEL, we revolutionise medicine by cutting the time this takes; the time it takes for our friends and family to get access to the drugs they need. You could help with this by joining us as a Senior Support Analyst.
Be responsible for the maintenance, support and system administration of UC4 (primary) and TIBCO and ADF (secondary)
- Manage the resolution of Faults, and closure of Service Requests.
- Work with vendors and IT teams to analyze and resolve system problems with minimal assistance.
- Implement and utilize monitoring tools and processes to ensure optimal performance.
- On behalf of the IT Application Management Group, lead efforts in the areas of systems integration, implementation, software updates, bug fixes, change requests and application support activities for assigned systems.
- Ensure that system documentation is complete and in accordance with IT and Corporate policy and guidelines.
- Ensure the proper health of each system, ensuring compliance with required vendor recommendations, patch levels and software versions.
- Work with Corporate Development, Performance Engineering, and Release Management groups to develop efficient processes for maintaining each system.
- Participate in feasibility studies and product evaluations. Assist in determining future application support requirements and options analysis, make recommendations.
- Maintain metrics to monitor system support performance and the effectiveness of the support services provided. Identify trends and work with development teams/vendors to identify root cause and implement solutions
- Actively work with one or more functional areas within PAREXEL to align business process with systems and tools and to develop strategy.
- Provide work direction, assistance and skill development to Support Analysts, Support Specialists, and taking responsibility for the quality of their support and maintenance deliverables.
- Analyze complex business and operational system requirements and recommend solution options.
- Interface with other IT groups to ensure that database, hardware, network, security, quality, integration, support and project services associated with maintained systems are adequate and sufficiently managed.
- Interact with internal clients to understand the business need, help develop user functional requests and requirements and support the development and execution of test plans.
- Assist and advise in the development and continuous improvement of IT and IS Global IT standards and methodologies in relationship to application support in the PAREXEL environment.
- Negotiate and manage external vendor relationships for outsourcing of maintenance and support services
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in IT
- Strong proficiency with UC4 v12 (Primary)
- Proficiency with Tibco BW6 and ADF (Secondary)
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server,
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot complex UC4 jobs and workflows and apply performance tuning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business
- Demonstrated solid experience in Information Technology application support working with structured methodologies and development of large scale
- Experience with Agile
- Proven ability to share knowledge with more junior team members via a formal mentoring relationship, reviewing documents and providing technical direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs