Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Systems Engineer - Identity ManagementJob ID 50830BR Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
As Sr. Systems Engineer Identity Management you will be part of a team responsible for the technical management, operation and maintenance of the Identity Management infrastructure for corporate
- Provide maintenance and support on our Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
- Investigate and resolve problems, inefficiencies and issues around IAM; understand complex workflows and have ability to analyze large trace and log files
- Design new connectors/interfaces from our Identity manager system to target systems/applications and implement, test and document these
- Adapt existing connectors/interfaces from our Identity manager to new requirements
- Support and act as technical consultant to other teams on implementing IAM requirements (provisioning, access management, authentication)
Accountability and supporting activities:
IAM systems up to date - Apply patches, updates to the systems. Work on upgrades of the systems if necessary.
Have IAM systems operations - Execute the needed maintenance to IAM systems
Fulfill Business requirements - Develop new connectors. Modify existing connectors to fulfill the provisioning requirements of the business
Consultancy - Support other teams to find the best solution for authentication and provisioning
- Subject matter expert in Identity- and Access Management Area; Identity Management should be a well-known term to you
- Basic Programming skills: Java preferred, XML, Powershell
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (in English) needed with technical and non-technical audiences including engineers, senior management and with 3rd party vendors are essential
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team located in multiple time zones
- Welcome skills: application server knowledge, HTML, scripting
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
Knowledge and Experience:
- 6-8 years technical experience
- Experiences in at least one Identity Management Product, preferred NetIQ Identity Mananger
- Experiences working with directories (Microsoft Active Directory Services, NetIQ eDirectory, LDAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience in related discipline
- Must have previous support experience in an IAM product.
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs