Spotlight Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
The high-tech Parexel House in Nottingham promotes collaboration and productivity
- 350 employees and growing
- Parexel Informatics, Finance and Quality
- Modern location at Canal Wharf
- Great transport links
- 5 mins walk from the city center
Parexel’s presence in Nottingham began in 2007, following the acquisition of ClinPhone® RTSM. Parexel House is the new home for Parexel Informatics, responsible for developing and supporting our clients’ technology solutions, as well as other key Parexel teams from groups such as Finance and Quality.
The building’s layout is designed to encourage collaboration, communication, innovation, and productivity. Parexel House uses open-design concepts, such as unassigned desks, touchdown spaces (areas for short meetings or where visitors can work), think tanks (non-bookable rooms allowing for impromptu discussions), and collaboration booths, all of which promote dialogue and teamwork. Bright décor and a vibrant cafeteria further enhance the office environment and employee experience.
With approximately 70,000 square feet of space, the building also has many environmentally friendly features. Large amounts of glass allow for natural lighting and energy-saving LED lights are used throughout.
- Every single one of the top 15 pharma companies are running Parexel technology
- We have integrated technology solutions for every step of the drug development
- We have more than 40 data-driven services to help complete clinical trials quickly
- We offer unparalleled global proficiency, with one central point of contact for multiple services and all modalities
To learn more about Parexel Informatics in Nottingham, view our Infographic "Parexel Informatics - Bringing together people, process, data, and technology."
Meet Peter: Chief Technology Officer
Peter shares how the opportunity to change things that really matter brought him to Parexel Informatics.
Meet Steve: VP Software Engineering
Steve provides a brief overview of his role, our software and services, and what it is like to work here.
Our location in Nottingham
Castle Wharf, 4 Canal St, Nottingham NG17EH, UK
Explore our job opportunities in Nottingham
- Senior Software Support Engineer Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Associate Randomisation Coordinator Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Principal Software Engineer Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Principal DevOps Engineer Nottingham, United Kingdom
Principle Recruiter - EMEA