Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Laboratory CoordinatorJob ID 71020BR Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany
2. Laboratory Assistants will be required to undergo regular formal in-service training in the form of assisting laboratory personnel with analytical tasks and the sample logistics personnel with all sample administrator tasks.
3. Complying with SOPs relevant to area of work. Conforming to the GLP principles and other quality systems and regulations that are applicable to the division.
4. Responsible for receiving, recording, storing, shipment, discarding and otherwise tracking of study samples collected for quantitative drug assay, according to the relevant SOPs.
5. Keeping the inventory of the stock in the chemicals and consumables storerooms and all logistical aspects at BASD.
• Reasonable knowledge and practical experience of applicable international and local guidelines and regulations (e.g. GLP, FDA Bioanalytical Method Validation 2001).
• Well-developed communication and other soft skills.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Very good German and good English knowledge
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs