Software Developer Opportunities at PAREXEL
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At PAREXEL, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, PAREXEL invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Associate Director for Hyperion SystemsJob ID 49846BR Billerica, Massachusetts
The Director/Associate Director of Enterprise Applications - Hyperion Suite primary responsibility is to oversee the IT systems functions and systems of the company related to Hyperion Suite and to ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization. This individual’s principal goals are to develop and manage application portfolios for Hyperion Suite related systems within the organization.
The Director/Assoc. Director of IT will plan, coordinate, direct, and design all operational activities of the department, as well as plans, directs, and coordinates IT activities and resources to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within prearranged time frames and budgets. The Assoc. Director of IT will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost -effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the global strategy and roadmap for Oracle Hyperion/EPM with input from regional and corporate finance and accounting teams
- Own change management and intake process
- Lead and develop a world class team that excels at partnering with regions/businesses accounting and financial planning & analytics (FP&A) teams to help drive business insight and efficiencies
- Leverage Oracle Hyperion/EPM capabilities to drive innovation and sell business benefits to finance partners to drive adoption of innovations
- Effectively communicate Hyperion/EPM vision and strategy across all levels of finance
- Develop and maintain strong business partnerships among all finance departments at all levels
- Lead collaboration across the business to integrate systems with Oracle Hyperion/EPM where appropriate
- In partnership with Finance, identify new/enhanced Hyperion/EPM technologies and solutions that can add value to the organization through efficiencies, speed, and/or richer business insight
- Provide continuous process improvement and business intelligence leadership to the business
- Support and help lead/manage all IT development projects related to Hyperion/EPM
- Support the company’s strategic planning and annual financial budget/forecast and analysis through use of Oracle Hyperion/EPM tools and applications
- Interact positively and pro-actively between departments to promote a teamwork philosophy
- Promote the company's Core Values and adherence to those values
- Effectively supervises Oracle Hyperion/EPM personnel positioned globally ensuring optimal performance
- Provides leadership to Global Oracle Hyperion/EPM personnel through objective setting, delegation and communication of Asurion’s global strategy
- Ensures that training and development needs are met and provides assistance and support as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably Finance, Accounting or Management Information Systems)
- MBA and CPA designations preferred
- 12+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting and Financial Systems
- Ability to travel worldwide as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities and requirements
- 10 or more years of senior level supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 5 plus years’ experience in leading Oracle Hyperion/EPM teams
- Demonstrated experience with complex, global business modeling utilizing Oracle Hyperion/EPM applications
- Deep knowledge of Hyperion Planning, Oracle Essbase and Hyperion Financial Management and related technologies in a global environment
- Strong PC skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Self-motivated individual having the ability to multi-task without missing deadlines
- Professional individual with a strong work ethic and is a demonstrated team player
- A self-directed individual with a strong ability to manage ambiguity and who adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions
- An individual who is self-confident, competent, outgoing and independent with a straight forward, but not arrogant personality
- An individual that takes complete ownership of any project to ensure the successful completion of the project, but also collaborates with and brings other “owners” into the project
- Ability to hold people accountable without hurting relationships
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to develop trust between the accounting group and the operational and other finance areas of the Company
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs