Medical Sciences Opportunities at PAREXEL
Drug Safety Specialist (Oncology)Job ID 50932BR Billerica, Massachusetts
- Triage incoming reports for completeness, legibility and validity
- Electronic documentation and quality control of drug safety information
- Data entry of case reports into safety database / tracking system
- Request follow-up and perform query management
- Coding of data in the safety database
- Writing case narratives
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
• Drug safety knowledge and experience including Safety (Pharmacovigilance) Case Processing in Clinical trials or a nursing background is required. Oncology experience preferred.
• Degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science, or other health-related field , or equivalent qualification/work experience
• Associates/diploma degree in any of the above with appropriate work experience mentioned above.
• Drug safety knowledge in clinical trial processing or a medical background is required
EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs