Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Principal Enterprise ArchitectJob ID 54233BR Billerica, Massachusetts
- Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, IT leadership, product managers and representatives from all IT disciplines to help build and optimize a holistic vision of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets while creating the necessary artifacts to properly communicate and implement this vision.
- Participate in the continuous validation of the alignment of business goals and strategies with technology. Negotiate and create the appropriate road-maps to establish and support this alignment.
- Monitor that the current and future needs of enterprise are being met in a flexible, sustainable and adaptable manner. Design, negotiate and implement technical, process and architectural standards as required. Collaborate on the establishment of the programs necessary to ensure adherence.
- Monitor the state of the Information Technology and Clinical Research Organization industries. Remain connected with evolving best practices and help facilitate, across silos, the integration of these practices into the enterprise.
- Provide influence, leadership and expert level support to stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
- Evangelize knowledge sharing, cooperation, transparency and communication across the enterprise.
- 15+ years Information Technology experience designing and implementing enterprise level applications
- Expertise in translating both functional and non-functional requirements into scalable and highly available system topology architectures
- Hands-on experience of application development in JEE, .net or similar technologies.
- 5+ years of experience participating in the creation and leadership of architectural governance programs
- Proficiency in architectural principles and technology
- Superior communication, collaboration and diplomacy skills
- Experience designing and implementing clinical applications or applications in other highly regulated business domains
- Experience in data integration techniques and strategies
- Experience in integration with vendor hosted SAAS solutions
- Experience with IAAS platforms and other cloud models
- Experience in post-production application support
- Proficiency in Service Oriented Architecture principles
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs