Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
FSP Site Activation PartnerJob ID 69906BR Brazil - Any Region - Home Based
• The Site Activation Partner (SAP) is responsible for supporting operational activities related to site evaluation, activation, initiation, monitoring and close out for assigned investigator sites/studies to ensure compliance with study timelines and in accordance with prevailing laws, Good Clinical Practices, and Client standards
• The SAP will provide technical and logistical support to the Site Relationship Partners (SRPs) to deliver Investigator Initiation and Study Start Up
Responsible for supporting the SRPs and investigator for Targeted Sites:
Clinical Trial Site Activation & Conduct
• Assist with study site activation activities to ensure timely site activation
• Register investigator sites in Client registries, as required
• Support and/or coordinate central Investigator Review Board (IRB) submissions when needed.
• Work with investigator sites to complete critical information for site activation; inclusive of, but not limited to, Investigator Initiation Packages (IIP), confidentiality agreements, study contracts, clinical supply shipment information, payment information, IRB submission and status
• Support local IRB workflow from submission through approval and support reporting of updates to safety information
• Follow-up with investigator sites on status of study documentation and resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner
• Prepare, validate and submit regulatory documents such as completed IIP, IRB approval forms, FDA 1572 revisions, for internal regulatory approval within required timelines
• Communicate site approvals to the SRPs, Study Start Up Project Managers and relevant study team members
• Assist with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information
• Work with investigator sites throughout the study to complete required ongoing study documents such as documents for protocol amendments and FDA 1572 revisions.
• Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow
• Submit all needed documentation, updates and tracking including, but not limited to, Trial Master File documentation, site activation status, protocol amendment status.
• Problem solve identified issues to the Site Relationship Partner (SRP)
• Assist the SRP with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
• Support investigator sites, SRPs, Study Managers and study teams in preparation for and providing responses to site audits/inspections
Clinical Trial Monitoring Support
• As needed, support the SRP with coaching and training of site personnel to ensure ongoing compliance with study documentation is in accordance with prevailing laws, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), and Client standards
• In collaboration with the SRP, conduct or oversee investigator site activation activities, IIP completion, site budget and contract negotiation, and ensure management of emerging issues that may compromise time to site activation
• In collaboration with SRP and Outsourcing Lead, facilitate site payments and work to resolve issues
• In support of the SRP, conduct remote monitoring activities, with a focus on Trial Master File/Site Master File reconciliation, investigational product reconciliation or other technical or logistical supportive activities that facilitate inspection readiness
• Identify and resolve, in collaboration with SRP, investigator site issues within required timeframes; agree and develop corrective and preventative actions with investigator and site personnel to close open issues and to prevent recurrence/persistence of issues
• Assist to resolve data queries; support database release as needed for supported sites/functions
QualificationsSkills and Education:
• School diploma/certificate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA or Bachelor’s degree in life sciences preferred
• In general, candidates for this job would hold the following levels of education/experience:
o 2 years relevant experience in clinical site management
o Experience in study activation and site management is an asset
o Knowledge of clinical trial methodologies, ICH/GCP, FDA and local country regulations
o Must be fluent in English, and the regulatory language of the appointed location
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical research and development processes and ability to gain command of process details
• Demonstrated knowledge of global and local regulatory requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of key operational elements of a clinical trial (e.g., study startup, conduct, close-out activities, reporting, etc.)
• Understand the quality expectations and emphasis on right first time
• Demonstrate compliance with all applicable company, regulatory and country requirements
• Attention to detail evident in a disciplined approach to document review, adherence to SOPs, metrics, etc.
• Proven ability to work independently and, also as a team member
• Ability to organize tasks, time and priorities, ability to multi-task
• Understand basic medical terminology, GCP requirements and proficient in computer operations
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside of the organization
• Required to support multi-national team members, and flexibility in working hours may be needed occasionally
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs