As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Regulatory Affairs Associate with German
• As part of a multi-national project team, you will take the lead to coordinate the compilation, review and submission of regulatory agency applications for international clinical trials in compliance with international regulatory requirements as well as internal and client standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• You will coordinate and manage flow of information, track project progress, and identify and solve problems in a team-oriented environment.
• You will be involved in critical reviews of key technical documents (e.g. clinical trial protocols and reports, study drug labels, and other clinical trial related technical documentation) to ensure regulatory compliance for clinical trial applications, consistency with other key documents and ease of review.
• You will interface with the project team, the sponsor and the regulatory authorities on regulatory and technical matters, as appropriate.
• You are expected to acquire and maintain current knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and scientific/technical issues in the geographic and disciplines areas relevant to assigned projects and advise clients and internal staff accordingly.
• Your knowledge of clinical trial regulations will enable you to support the sponsor for the development of optimized clinical trial submission strategies.
• To prepare and coordinate of regulatory deliverables for assigned projects including close cooperation with regulatory authorities.
• To act as regulatory project leader for assigned international studies.
• Working under the general direction of the Head of Consultants Team/Project Lead, taking responsibility for ensuring that the client work is performed and delivered on time.
• Preparing, reviewing and compiling regulatory Clinical Trial Approval applications, amendments, and end of trial notifications.
• Maintain a working knowledge of, and ensure compliance with, applicable ICH Guidelines, GCP, Regulatory Agency requirements and internal SOPs.
• Preparation and review of drug labels to ensure compliance with GMP Annex 13.
• Participate in Regulatory Operations meetings, project team meetings, and maintain relationships with other departments, clients, and regulatory agencies as necessary.
• Initial years of experience in Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research in Pharma or CRO.
• A degree in Life Sciences. Advanced degree will be an asset.
• Fluency in German and English is a must along with the local language.
• Ability to work with a multinational team, focusing on multiple issues under tight timelines.
• Good Computer skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs