Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients. Explore opportunities within our core Clinical Development, Biotech, or Functional Service Provider (FSP) teams below.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The last 4.5 years I had a steep learning curve and I am still learning via on-the-job challenges and solid management feedback. Next to my personal growth, I also enjoy our open atmosphere and the great collegiality."Stefanie – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
Parexel FSP is currently seeking Clinical Research Associates II in Beijing, China
Working as a Clinical Research Associate at Parexel FSP offers tremendous long-term job security and prospects. We undertake vital clinical studies for sponsors including the leading global biotechs and Pharma top 50. And we have an incredible pipeline of work.
Whether you see your future path as a CRA, or in fields such as clinical operations, project management, line management, or other positions, we have a world of opportunity waiting for you. Expect exciting professional challenges on inspiring studies, but with time for your outside life.
Some specifics about this role
- Primarily responsible for initiating, organizing and managing the assigned trials, ensuring the
- trials can be conducted as per timeline requirement
- On-site monitoring and site management for global studies
- Ensure clinical trials are conducted in compliance with local, national and regional protocols
- and ICH-GCP
- Drives performance at site by proactively identifying and ensuring timely resolution to study
- related issues and escalates them as appropriate.
- Contributes to selection of potential investigators
- May be accountable for study start-up and regulatory tasks, including from collection to tracking of documents for Site Qualifications visits, submission of proper documents to EC/IRB and Regulatory Authorities for start-up and throughout the study
- Ensure sites are inspection-ready at all times by ensuring site staff have completed and documented all required trainings, as well as train/support/advise PI and site staff on study-related matters, including RbQM principles.
Not quite the CRA role for you?
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs