Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Project LeaderJob ID 37964BR China - Any Region - Home Based
Independently responsible for all Project Leader tasks and deliverables according to SOPs on assigned projects including:
• Manage the cross-functional project team, client and all other stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high client satisfaction. Establish team goals, inspire individual ownership, and establish processes to support project result accountability. Lead internal monthly project review meetings.
• Understand and own the project P&L including resource management and managing Change in Scope. Handle all project invoicing activities.
• Develop and manage the client relationship and actively seek support in managing disagreements and communicating concerns.
• Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes. Define metrics for reporting performance against plan.
• Ensure that all standard project systems and tools are set up correctly and functioning appropriately.
• Implement operational strategy as defined in the project plan and makes changes to the plan to ensure desired results. Proactively solve problems in collaboration with the client and project team. Seek advice / approval from PD or PFD as and when required.
• Close out of all project activities upon project completion; perform financial reconciliation and system closeout. Identify best practices developed during project and share lessons learned across the organization.
• Establish complete channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
• Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
• Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality. Monitor quality of deliverables and implement corrective and preventative action as needed.
Mentor project team members and be a subject matter expert when needed
Qualifications• Proven substantial project management experience, preferably in healthcare, clinical research, or contract research organization
• Proven track record of developing client relationships at project level
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs