Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Director, RWE Integrated Solution Strategist (ISS)Job ID 62705BR China - Any Region - Home Based
- Parexel has an exciting new position for a seasoned Clinical Research Professional with a strong background in client and clinical program management along with Pre-award strategy and bid development.
- This position can be home or office based, ideally in China, but other APAC locations are possible.
- This person will be a recognized professional in her/his area (technical, functional or therapeutic), with experience in the design, operational conduct and successful delivery of Solutions globally.
- S/he works in partnership with Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, Commercial Operations and SBUs to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs. These strategies will include in-depth risk assessments and scenario plans.
o Work in partnership with colleagues in Enterprise Accounts, Growth Accounts, SBU Delivery and Marketing in their specific area of expertise to support SBU specific sales targets
o Strategic guidance for major accounts
o Assist to identify and qualify new opportunities
o Craft creative solutions for specific sales campaigns
o Drive content to assist in early engagement
o Create a strong “outside-in”/One Parexel culture and drive a consultative approach which enables Parexel to develop unique business solutions for its customers and positions the value of those solutions to drive industry leadership
o Drive the design and development of efficient, competitive and profitable solutions
o Ensure milestones, scope and hours budgeted are achievable
o Ensure appropriate assumptions are included in proposals/work orders
o Maximize Parexel’s ability to capture CIS through effective risk assessments and clarity of terms
o Maintain extensive knowledge of relevant products and pipelines and identify business opportunities for Parexel
o Maintain extensive knowledge of competitors, industry trends and innovations to best position Parexel to win new business
o Support the development of customer focused, well presented proposal content and budgets that clearly differentiates Parexel from its competitors and helps to drive growth of Parexel business across SBUs
o Ensure client responses reflect strategy discussions, meet client needs, offers consistent messaging, conveys value proposition and critical success factors
o Define bid pursuit content; review and integrate content and considerations into Bid strategy as required
o Support/participate in bid pursuit meetings as needed
o Ensure effective handover and subsequent adoption of solution to SBU Delivery
• Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
• Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in their area of expertise through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations as well as maintaining awareness of relevant changes in global regulations.
• Ability to see the strategic view while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with delivery to all business levels.
• Independent thinking with a flexible attitude to work assignments and developing new capabilities.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge and Experience:
• Multiple years of experience in a Life Science industry, with a strong exposure within RWE
• Experience in strategic drug development planning, study design or significant involvement in planning clinical, technical or operational strategies
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs