Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
Change Management & Adoption Senior ManagerJob ID 62237BR Durham, North Carolina
The Senior Manager, Change Management and Adoption will be a subject matter expert to support change adoption within Parexel. They will work with project/functional teams to ensure that change is addressed holistically and ensure that project execution includes full adoption. This role will focus on the impact of changes on employees, including processes, systems, technology, role and org structure. This individual will work closely with the change management team and project owners to ensure the successful development, implementation and adoption of change management plans. This includes defining and managing stakeholders, understanding areas of resistance and how to mitigate and overcome, proactive adoption & realization metric management, supporting with effective communication campaigns and innovative training programs to ensure successful adoption. Acting as a coach/ advisor to project teams where required, and also engaging deeply to support change planning and delivery as well, flexing as to the organization’s needs.
Ensures change management discipline
- Support development of and ensure Parexel Change Management frameworks are consistently leveraged across initiatives that require organizational behavior change.
- Support change management for multiple projects
- Project manage the change implementation for key initiatives and functional opportunities to ensure successful adoption of the change by the target stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive change strategy & implementation:
- Lead and manage all aspects of change (communications, training, process optimization, role changes, incentives/objectives, and support network) – through the entire lifecycle of the initiative (planning, launch, and implementation/embedding).
- Surface, understand and manage key dependencies and risks related to implementation of the change plan and adoption
- Partner with leads from Training, Human Resources, Communications, Quality Management, business representatives/subject matter experts and support network (as applicable) to ensure plans are in place, coordinated and aligned, and executed in accordance with the agreed strategy and timing
- Ensure involvement of key stakeholders throughout the process, with frequent interaction with the initiative’s PM and Owner/Sponsor, to receive direction and ensure buy-in. Present the strategy, roadmap and change implementation plan to the executive sponsor/opportunity management team for approval.
- Project manage the development and deployment of the change tactics in line with the roadmap and change plan. Partner with leads from the business, HR and subject matter experts to implement periodic pulse checks to assess success of plan/tactics and revise/iterate the approach as required through the evolution of the project.
- Responsibilities include (but may not be limited to) creation and updating project plans/work plans, milestone planning and identification/management of critical path (as it relates to change implementation and adoption); project implementation including mobilization, ongoing liaison and partnering with cross-functional change workstream leads; dependency and risk/issue identification and tracking with appropriate escalation; ensuring that workstreams are progressing according to plan; ensuring timely completion of actions; creation of KPIs for adoption; production of key progress reports; preparation and presentation of materials for internal meetings; management of communication between internal stakeholders and with the Sponsor/Opportunity Owner and PM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, business or other analytical field
- OD or Communications-related degree or certifications considered a plus
- Change management experience on global, cross functional initiatives
- Experience leading and embedding change (inclusive of behavioral/mindset shifts) for an initiative/functional campaign
- Change management methodology
- Multiple modalities to optimize change communications (video, email, web pages, social media, etc.)
- Strong project management capability
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and take a proactive, solutions-based approach
- Ability to influence senior leadership and navigate matrixed business structures
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine an organization's needs, risks to adoption and to determine mitigation plans and evaluate their effectiveness
- Client focused approach to work
- Ability to analyze complex/novel situations using existing tools and resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, ability to become proficient with systems
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Comfortable with accountability for delivery of agreed goals
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs