Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Financial Analyst IIJob ID 70743BR Durham, North Carolina
The Financial Analyst II Analyst is expected to establish him/herself as a strong partner to all relevant finance colleagues. They will support coordinating the forecasting and budgeting processes across the company. This role will deal with standard monthly deliverables and competing ad-hoc requests. The role will require communication and prioritization skills to drive knowledge and data-based results. The role requires an approach to build and adapt models and scenario planning and processes to an ever-changing growth-oriented environment using leading metrics as an evaluation of performance.
• Ability to listen, interpret, influence, challenge, build relationships, resolve conflict, presentation and discussion facilitation, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Recommend and support implementation to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce cost, and increase customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis and modeling especially Hyperion, excel and power point as well as familiarity with Oracle and SalesForce. Will need to be proficient in preparing excel based “what if” models and recognizes and addresses issues with data integrity.
• Entrepreneurial demeanor asking “Why” and challenging the status quo. Desire to take on new challenges and find new areas of need across the business.
• Financial Acumen & Control: Prioritizes risks and develops solutions to achieve business objectives while remaining compliant with financial and accounting standards.
• Drives for Results - High energy self-starter with a strong drive for results. Proactively identifies and informs stakeholders about opportunities and risks to improve efficiency and profitability. Adapts approach and prioritizes activities as necessary to deal with uncertainty and change.
• Strong analytical and process improvement skills.
• Ability to flourish / function in ambiguity and solve problems in such an environment.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs