Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Project Specialist, Corporate CommunicationsJob ID R0000002781 Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
As Program Coordinator, Corporate Communications, you will support the Corporate Communications department in the administrative project management/execution of Internal and External Communication strategies to build the Parexel culture and brand among internal colleagues and drive a positive perception among external stakeholders. Responsibilities will include high-level budget tracking and reporting on a project and departmental level as well as other project coordination/administrative duties (maintenance of department Teams’ site, vendor coordination and follow-up, etc.). You will work collaboratively within a team environment to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support the development/implementation of initiatives/plans to further company objectives.
- Assist with logistics, deployment and measurement of internal and external events as directed including employee engagement and alumni events and community/charitable activities.
- Format, deploy and manage all email communications sent on behalf of Corporate Communications.
- Monitor analytics and create reports sharing results of communications surveys and campaigns as assigned.
- Track/manage the overall department and individual initiative budgets, including creation of POs, etc.
- Support coordination and management of Corporate Communications’ vendors.
- Coordinate delivery of incentives/prizes, including communications/logistics with vendor/winner(s), in support of employee engagement initiatives.
- Manages calendar and support needs of the Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications.
- Support other Corporate Communications initiatives as identified.
Knowledge and Experience:
Three-to-five years’ experience in a communications or project management/coordinator role preferably in a Corporate Communications or Corporate Events environment
Good communication and stellar project management skills
Ability to think strategically and work in a collaborative team environment
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Experience working with senior business leaders along with vendors and agency partners
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, progressive and dynamic environment
- Previous experience in communications environment; communications degree preferred
- Ability to adapt to cultural differences and work in a global environment
- Requires travel up to 10% based on project needs, including domestic and international
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs