Business Development Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Business Development jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Business Development careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Business Development at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Consultative Sales DirectorJob ID 49344BR Germany - Any Region - Home Based
S/he drives the entire sales process in close collaboration with the Solutions Consultants and Commercial Operations, and ensures smooth transition to delivery. S/he will execute on their territory/Account sales strategy to gain market share and build high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
QualificationsSkills and qualification required:
- Proven sales track record of achieving/surpassing sales goals
- Ability to work independently and as team player; including complex, dynamic teams
- Excellent business/industry awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Solid understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and to communicate at senior management level
- Demonstrated ability to influence others internally and externally
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, clients and customers
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time as client needs dictate
- 7+ years previous experience in a B2B sales role - ideally in a CRO, Life Sciences Company or Consulting
background specializing in Life Sciences
Bachelors' degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs