Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Director, IT Regional LeaderJob ID 62643BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Relationship Management, Business Outcomes and Advocacy:
• Deliver leadership and take responsibility for the success of Corporate IT and its contributions in the region, in support of the regional Business area(s).
• Partner effectively within a matrix, generating outcomes in teams without line management responsibility. Functional strategy and resources are owned by a peer, but the successful execution, two-way communication, and productivity environment are the responsibility of this role.
• Develop a high level IT vision for the region, aligned with the defined strategies of the product lines and/or business areas.
• Develop needed regional IT processes, which may include the establishment of governance, planning and prioritization.
• Design, develop, implement, and monitor regional IT solution roadmaps that consist of a multiyear plan including major programs, projects, upgrades, support levels, SLAs, service volumes, business capabilities, maintenance plans and costs.
• Monitor and stay current of technological, legal and operational changes that affect the product area and roadmap
• Drive the evaluation and prioritization of initiatives on the product roadmaps,
• Proactively manages demand and prioritization
• Take a leading role in product and vendor evaluations
• The role will supplement other operating lines of communication by providing a comprehensive view of IT services and has overall accountability that communication is working.
• Overall comprehensive communication with business partners and stakeholders
• Organizational and relationship issue resolution independently, and at times with assistance of VP
• Facilitation of regular communications and governance meetings
• Sequencing, structuring and establishment of regional IT programs and projects
• Ongoing review and evaluation of services delivered
• Partner with and develop strong stakeholder relationships with business leaders. This includes working closely with business units and business owners on a global basis
Virtual Team Leadership:
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner. As appropriate, responsible for organizational growth and personnel management.
QualificationsKnowledge and Experience:
• Business facing and/or relationship management experience
• Experience working with cross functional teams in the successful completion of assigned deliverables
• Experience of managing large and complex programs/projects in a dynamic and technical environment
• Experience in technology/software, project management, quality management, planning, customer service, and process improvement
• Engaged with operations and project management lifecycle processes, procedures and tools
• Lead and presented technical information in face-to-face presentations to varied audiences; including executive management
• Experience in working business process issues and implementing IT solutions
• Minimum 5 years in Product Management and/or Relationship Management roles
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Advanced degree in a relevant technical area (Information Systems/Technology Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Project Management (PMP), Relevant Business Area such as Accounting, Pharmacovigilance) or equivalent experience.
• Native language and proficiency in verbal and written English.
• Detail oriented yet attuned to the corporate “big picture”. Ability to drive strategy and to dive deep where necessary
• Aptitude to comprehend, adapt and succeed in diverse business areas
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate and facilitate meetings with executive management
• Ability to organize, plan and present solutions for large complex efforts
• Process design, improvements and evaluation
• Client focused approach to work with sense of ownership and responsibility for overall quality of services
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Expert knowledge of responsible product or business area
• Expert knowledge of SDLC requirements in a GxP regulated industry (if applicable)
• Ability to translate strategic objectives into objectives/tasks specific to team members
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs