Tech Support Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior IT Security AnalystJob ID 60700BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Develop anomaly detection dashboards and reports to identify potential threats, suspicious activity, and intrusions
- Identify current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Technology security stack administration and maintenance (SIEM, IPS and Endpoint protection technologies)
- Source and implement new security solutions to better protect the organization
- Use risk management and apply best practice standards to help identified and remedy any security weakness identified or perceived.
- Provide security expertise for projects for IT and internal customers. Take active role in guiding other SBUs and clients in security best practices.
- Share knowledge and experience with peer team members in a mentoring capacity
QualificationsMinimum Work Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in IT security.
- Experience in threat hunting, defense and attack techniques
- Cyber security incident detection & response, host or network forensics
- Previous hands-on experience in performing threat hunting exercises and defining threat hypothesis
- Investigate and respond to cyber security incidents and coordinate mitigation efforts
- A solid understanding in any of SIEM solutions
- Knowledge in IDS/IPS solutions (i.e. Cisco Firepower) with hands-on experience in installation, configuration and operation
- A solid understanding of the endpoint protection technologies (i.e. Cisco AMP, Cisco Umbrella or FireEye) with hands-on experience in design, installation, and configuration.
- Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and/or Networks
- Understanding of common vulnerabilities associated with operating systems and applications.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High ethical standards and the ability to act honorably, honestly, responsibly, and legally.
- Ability to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to customers and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
CISSP is required.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs