Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Software Validation EngineerJob ID 53195BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Title Senior Software Validation Engineer
Department R&D - MUSTANG
SBU PAREXEL Informatics
Verify and validate clinical trials related software packages for the Life science industries. Develop and execute thorough test plans and cases for multiple products/features. Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to thoroughly document test plans, scripts, reports, and results. Additionally, demonstrate several of the following: contribute significant input to design discussions, mentor others in one’s product/technical area(s) of expertise, design/establish/maintain test environments, define/improve departmental processes/procedures, create/maintain test automation.
Reports To Manager, MUSTANG
Directly Supervises N/A
Provides Work Direction to N/A
Works Closely with Development team
External Relationships Product Owner
• Delivering a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer.
• Participate in Designing and developing product testing/quality processes
• Develop thorough test plans and cases for multiple products and functional areas.
• Act as an responsible resource in QA for more than one of the following:
o Technical areas (such as databases, networking, VB .NET, Windows security, Web services, etc.)
o Customer environments and/or competitive products
o QA technologies and tools (such as test automation, environment configuration, performance/load testing etc)
• Create, enhance, and maintain automated test scripts.
• Clearly communicate testing results, defects, and status on a regular basis, and help to determine critical path decisions.
• Apply and improve department and corporate processes, procedures, and standards.
• Experience in validating Web Based enterprise level Products
• Experience in Developing, Enhancing and Executing automation scripts using Selenium with C#
• Experience in working and contributing for various kinds of Automation frameworks
• Very good knowledge on programing and OOPS, especially with C#.
• Experience in Web-Service testing, especially Restful.
• Exposure to Database testing preferably SQL Server
• Must have analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
• Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision, and be self-motivated with strong initiative.
• Must be a quick learner who finds and applies new concepts and technologies necessary to solve the problem at hand.
• Must be an excellent team player who works well with others to achieve on-time, quality product releases that meet customers’ needs.
Added Advantage Skills:
• Exposure to Cloud environment, preferably Azure
• Exposure to Performance Testing
• Exposure to Test Suite management using VSTS/HP ALM/etc
• Testing certifications are a plus.
• Exposure to Clinical Research domain
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum process
Bachelor of Engineering in computer related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Must have strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
Minimum Work Experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs