Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Senior Software Validation EngineerJob ID 53299BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Design/Create Call Flows, produce Unit testing, collate and review completed unit testing.
• Create and maintain test scenarios and test data for projects under test.
• Create the Operations Testing Report.
• Work closely with project team members throughout the entire software development life cycle.
• Participate in all pertinent project documentation reviews, project walk-through and provide signatures where applicable.
• Participate in software defect review meetings. Monitor and maintains software defect tracking database. Prepares defect metrics reports. Analyzes defect metrics for trends and progress.
• Reports on project testing to management.
• Operate with moderate direction, interfacing Production, Client Services Project Management, Quality Management and other project team members.
• Assists with supporting training and mentoring other team members across all disciplines within the
• department as appropriate to personal skill and competency level.
QualificationsBE or B Tech with 70% and ISTQB Certified with minimum 5 years of experience in Software Testing
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs