Tech Support Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Service Support Manager, IncidentJob ID 52994BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
• Coordination and management of Major Incident Management process activities.
• Sending executive communications to a global audience giving details of the incident and impacts to the business, including next steps and root cause analysis
• Sends enterprise-wide communications giving clear updates that can be understood by a wide audience.
• Coordinates triage activities and lead conference calls to facilitate the resolution of major incidents occurring in the environment.
• Undertake and drive post incident review activities focused on documenting the incident and the efforts involved in restoring the service.
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis activities related to Major Incidents including conducting RCA meetings and provide Root Cause Analysis documentation.
• Advising and consult with other IT teams on processes relating to Major Incident Management.
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the support teams in an open, balanced and objective manner
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
• Champion Service Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed.
• Be accountable for the quality of service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
• Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
• Assist with special projects, at the direction of management, Service Management
Qualifications• Detailed understanding ITIL Framework
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Service Management or support in an enterprise level and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures, and related disciplines
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
• Excellent organizational skills
• Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
• Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
• Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs