Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Software Validation EngineerJob ID 53154BR Hyderabad, Telangana, India
About Parexel International
Parexel is a leading global bio/pharmaceutical services organization that helps clients expedite time-to-market through our development and launch services. These include a broad range of clinical development capabilities, integrated advanced technologies, regulatory affairs consulting, and commercialization services. . Headquartered near Boston, Massachusetts, PAREXEL operates over 70 locations throughout more than 50 countries around the world, and has over 23,000+ employees. For more details visit - http://www.parexel.com/
Electronic Data Capture (EDC)
DataLabs® EDC is one of the industry’s first single data management systems that unifies the functionality of paper data entry (PDE) with the flexibility of electronic data capture (EDC). DataLabs EDC is able to combine data collected on paper with data collected electronically into one easy-to-use electronic clinical data management platform. The collected information feeds into a single database providing clients with fully
integrated data. With DataLabs EDC, users are able to design a study, collect data using either method and then cleanand manage that data using a single system.
Job Description :
The role will be accountable to validate and maintain the software quality within PAREXEL Informatics. This role will provide key inputs for validation during software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Another key aspect of the role is the contribution to the continuous improvement of the function within the Scaled Agile Framework, and as such the role must be oriented towards team work in an emerging and flexible environment.
*Job Qualifications :
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
• Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
• Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Manages provision of consultancy services. In own areas of expertise, provides advice and guidance to consultants and/or the customer or other stakeholders through involvement in the delivery of consultancy services
• Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialism in the field, and provides expert advice regarding their application..
Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong testing skills and automation skills
• Understand the importance of strong product knowledge and becoming SME
• Very strong C# or Java and Selenium/WebDriver skills
• Experience in Database testing, preferably SQL Server
• Experience in Web-Service Testing
• Exposure to working on Cloud environments. Preferably Azure
• Exposure to CI-CD
• Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum)
QualificationsBachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
3+ Years from using the above technologies
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs