Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Proposals ManagerJob ID 67421BR Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
As a Proposal Manager you will be responsible for the entire proposal development process through which you can coordinate and craft compelling proposals, draft and evaluate proposal budgets, seek approvals and prepare professional client deliverables. You will be part of a small team focused on a group of services but will have the opportunity branch out into new areas as an essential part of your development. As a large CRO in a dynamic environment Parexel offers you opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
1. Work closely with technical experts and the sales team to perform appropriate research to support proposal development
2. Lead, facilitate and add value to strategy meetings to:
- identify issues and client requirements
- identify key strategy team members
- recommend proposal and study conduct strategy and internal resource requirements
- lead senior management and multi-disciplinary discussions to assure full and high quality input
- establish agreement on timelines and deliverables and motivate compliance for on time deliver
- University Degree (preferably in Life Science or Business)
- Strong proposal development experience
- Experience in a CRO or Pharma environment
- Confident and professional presence with individuals at all organizational
- Ability to lead internal strategy meetings and able to lead large and complex, strategic opportunities
- Detail-orientation with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs