Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Manager, FSP OperationsJob ID 63586BR China - Any Region - Home Based
The Manager, FSP Clinical Operations is responsible for assisting ExecuPharm (EP) Management in FSP Operations activities in support of contracted services and manages FSP Operations assigned staff dependent upon Client structure and services.
Interacts closely with internal EP staff (i.e., Contracts, Recruiting, Finance, etc.) including EP Training and Quality Management as well as Client representatives, depending upon scope of services and structure.
- Duties may vary depending upon scope of Client services Program Management:
- Oversee/manage FSP Operations staff (direct reports).
- Evaluate and deploy resources based on Client need, experience, and availability.
- Provide ongoing oversight of individual FSP Operations staff (collaborating with Client as required).
- Facilitate, communicate, and address operational issues including problem identification and resolution, mentoring of assigned staff, and escalation as appropriate to EP and Client.
- Review and approve time and expenses in EP Time Management System (TMS).
- Dependent on experience assist EP Business Development with activities (as required) including, but not limited to, preparation of requests for information, proposals and business development.
QualificationsMinimum BS or BA (biological sciences or nursing preferred) or nursing qualification such as RN or other experience confirmed to be equivalent during the hiring process
• 5+ years of clinical operations experience
• Prior line management experience is preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of local regulations (i.e. FDA, EMA, etc.) and GCP/ICH guidelines
• Proficient interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self- motivated, detail-oriented, and flexible
• Planning, observation, prioritization, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Independent judgment and decision-making skills including innovation, originality and creativity
• Previous experience working in a remote office environment and managing remote workers is preferred
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs