As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
We are in the process of recruiting Market Access Associates to work from our office in London, Warsaw, Bucharest or Budapest.
Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategy. For this entry level/junior role life science degree (advanced degree preferred) and fluency in English is required. This is an ideal role for someone with very good scientific/medical writing skills who enjoys working in very friendly and fast-paced environment.
The Associate role within the Pricing & Market Access team will primarily be focused on supporting global projects by conducting primary and secondary research. Project types will include strategy projects such as landscape assessments, pricing and costing projects, the writing and development of Global Value Dossiers (GVDs), Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions.
Supporting the development of these deliverables along with business development activities (i.e. supporting proposals), and internal development initiatives (thought leadership, practice development issues,). This is an ideal role for someone who would excel working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
• Works effectively within a team environment
• Works within broad project guidelines as directed by the project Manager
• With the guidance of the project Manager to demonstrate the ability to prioritize work in order to achieve specified project outcomes
• Capitalizes on opportunities to improve ones’ own performance and seeks feedback from the project Team and colleagues
• Applies information provided by the project Manager or senior colleagues to complete assigned project activities
• Produces quality work that meets the expectations of the project Manager and the client
Consulting Activities and Relationship Management
• Follows the organization’s consulting models and methodologies under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Delivers a limited range of consulting services within personal area of expertise under the guidance of the Project Manager
• Completes assigned activities within project scope and objectives under the direction of the Project Manager
• Identifies project and internal issues to senior colleagues and Project Manager
• Interacts professionally at all working levels within client meetings and within Parexel
• Identifies project and/or client needs to the Project Technical Lead
• Provides support to proposals under the guidance of senior team members in Access Consulting
• Communicates potential new business lead to Parexel Access Consulting management and account managers
QualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
• 1-2 years in a similar role from a competitor consultancy or healthcare focused background.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Discipline, Advanced Degree Preferred.
• Excellent scientific writing and research skills.
• Fluent written and verbal English skills (additional languages will be an asset).
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to conduct diligent and accurate research.
• Work in a team-based environment with creativity and collaboration.
Our key benefits:
Highly qualified and dynamic team. Multinational working environment. Smooth induction and training program. Good benefits package. Flexible working hours and a friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
We cooperate within projects, help each other and achieve results as a one team.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs