As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultant, Regulatory and Access, with a focus on Pricing and Market Access to join our growing team in Europe. The overall aim of the group is to develop a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication. The group is focused on developing payer and market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the Market Access & pricing strategy of a product.
The role can be office based in London, Warsaw, Prague or Bucharest.
For this particular role, we are looking for experience of developing a wide range of materials that support Pricing & Market Access (e.g. Global Value Dossiers, HEOR focused manuscripts, Health Technology Appraisal, payer focused Value Stories, Competitor Landscape assessments, as well as other Market Access and Pricing Strategy materials) as well as the ability to guide and mentor a team to develop such materials. The ideal candidate will also have the ability to draw on his/her prior experiences to advise clients on their needs as well act as the main Parexel client contact during the project.
Specific objectives of the role will include:
• Utilization of experience and insight in the development of convincing project scopes, plans, and project deliverables, gaining the agreement of both internal and external teams
• Development of in-depth knowledge of various disease areas and demonstration of the ability to apply this knowledge to strategically position a product
• Assisting clients with the development of product value messaging and communication strategy, providing consultancy and advice to enable understanding of the disease/clinical landscape/market
• Managing client relationships effectively, controlling scope and expectations within won projects and identifying opportunities for future projects
• Effectively managing more junior individuals within a project team to ensure the timely delivery of high quality work
• Motivating, supporting, and managing project teams while openly communicating to senior levels to create a positive working environment for all staff at all levels
• Fostering working relationships with Business Development colleagues through high-quality project work, contacts, and contributions to the development of proposals for new projects
• Leading by example on aspects of client presentation and project delivery, ensuring all quality assurance procedures have been followed and every project deliverable is timely and of the highest quality
• Working efficiently and with skill in time management/task prioritization to enable profitable completion of projects
• Responsible for the financial governance of a project, including regular monitoring and tracking of project finances (revenue recognition and forecasting) to ensure projects are completed profitably and according to budget
QualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
• 2:1 or above Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline, higher degree is desirable
• Fluent verbal and written English, with a high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience within a healthcare or pharmaceutical organization and/or healthcare consultancy
• Strong medical writing abilities with clear experience in report writing, with a strong desire to produce high quality deliverables
• Project management experience in evidence-based medicine/outcome research, with the ability to control projects from proposal through to delivery with successful client outcomes
• Experience in managing large written communication-based projects such as GVD’s including a high degree of understanding of the factors that impact on successful completion of such large written market access communication projects
• In-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical market
• Ability to understand client issues and develop a framework for solving the issues identified, with proven experience and ability in innovative and strategic problem solving
• A strong track-record of timely and high-quality project delivery, with demonstrable experience in producing client-ready deliverables that clearly show an understanding of client requirements
• Good time management skills, including the ability to manage own time and others time to work to deadlines and the ability to manage multiple work-streams and lines of communication simultaneously
• Self-motivation, ambition, and flexibility with an ability to cope under pressure/with competing demands
• Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills and a positive attitude
• Proven client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills)
• Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs