As part of PAREXEL Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of PAREXEL Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
What makes a successful Consultant at PAREXEL? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with PAREXEL has been great! I had initially started at PAREXEL as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. PAREXEL is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"PAREXEL is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), PAREXEL offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"PAREXEL is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Health Economics Modeling Unit (HEMU) is a dedicated unit with 30 staff based in the UK, US and Sweden, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies. The primary activities are cost-effectiveness, budget-impact modeling, within clinical trial analyses of health economic components as well as analysis on real world data and psychometric validation of clinical outcome assessment
The Senior Statistician will work as part of the modeling team, with responsibility for analysis of clinical trial data to populate an economic model, and analysis of retrospective data (such as claims or Registry data).The position is for a senior statistician to conduct/lead statistical analyses in the field of healthcare.
• Write and review study protocol and statistical analysis plans (SAP)
• Provide statistical advice to peers and clients
• Conduct statistical analyses, primarily in SAS (other software could be used, such as R, STATA and WinBugs)
• Lead SAS programmers to conduct data manipulation and statistical analyses
• Verify/validate analysis results
• Write statistical reports
• Project management of the statistical parts or whole projects
• Write manuscripts, abstracts, conference posters
• Communicate with clients on a regular basis (project update, results, discussion)
QualificationsThe successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of having worked with clinical trial and health data as well as analysis of retrospective data bases, and have the ability to work independently. Specific requirements are:
• An MSc/PhD in statistics, biostatistics with in-depth knowledge of multivariable models and survival analyses
• ≥ 7 years’ experience working as a statistician
• In depth experience of statistical methods for analyzing of clinical trial and health-related data as well as retrospective data bases
• In-depth knowledge of SAS is essential. Although the role is for a statistician rather than a programmer, the post-holder will need to do statistical analyses in addition to work closely with SAS programmers
• Experience of observational data and/or registries is essential
• Knowledge of data management methods to deal with high volumes of data is essential
• Knowledge of Bayesian statistics and clinical trial data design/analysis would be an advantage
• Experience in Project managing
• Fluent English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs