Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Senior Director, Client Technology PartnerJob ID 64666BR USA - Northeast - Home Based
The focus of all solutions is to support the profitability of the Parexel Informatics & Phase II/III & Peri/Post Approval service lines, to ensure quality delivery, and aid new business acquisition.
The Senior Director provides global strategic leadership for the most challenging accounts within the clinical trial technology space, taking on the most complex assignments in a consulting role. Typically they will have overall accountability for more than one large strategic account, all the way from pre-sales, helping to win the contract, through to post-award, delivering and supporting the solutions.
This requires a consulting mindset incorporating a mix of detailed Phase II/III Peri/Post Approval business process knowledge, and technology architecture understanding, to identify and provide the best fit solutions. With such a unique mix of knowledge and understanding, a critical part of the role of is to identify innovation opportunities in the spirit of continuous improvement.
Provides mentorship and expertise to all Client Technology Partners, and has expertise in an area(s) to such an extent whereby they are considered to be the expert within the department or company. In order to increase efficiency, profitability & quality, the Senior Director will always steer the group towards standard solutions where suitable.
Acts as the backup to the Vice President for managing the department, and as an escalation point for all Client Technology Partners.
QualificationsMinimum Work Experience
- 12 years professional experience minimum
- Understanding of clinical trials
- Project management experience required in the e-Clinical/Technology Integration area
- Experience of the clinical trials space, either in Operations, Business Development, or in a support role
- Proven record of leading a team and leading complex scope of projects in clinical research area and/or IT integration
- Solid understanding of business use of technology
- Bring creative ideas and thinking
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture a plus
- Experience with external data standards organization (CDISC, HL7) is a plus
- Understanding of Decentralized (DCT) Strategy and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably around life sciences and/or computer sciences - and / or equivalent experience.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs