As a Biostatistician at PAREXEL you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
What makes a successful Biostatistician at PAREXEL? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"PAREXEL is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in PAREXEL over the past three years. At PAREXEL I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize PAREXEL’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
- Lead production and quality control of randomization, analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Provide a supporting role as a non-voting independent statistician providing data and analysis for DMC review.
- Provide statistical input into Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) activities, including development of DMC charters and analysis plans.
- Support of Business Development, e.g. by actively contributing to study design considerations in internal and client meetings, providing and discussing sample size scenarios, support of budget and proposal development, attending and preparing bid defence meetings.
- Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager.
- Travel to, attend and actively contribute to all kind of client meetings as appropriate (e.g. discussing analysis concepts, presenting and discussing study results).
- Contribute to the development and delivery of internal and external statistical training seminars and courses.
- Review position papers based on current good statistical practice.
- Interact with clients and regulatory authorities.
- Provide broad statistical support, including trial design, protocol and CRF development on specific studies.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very good project management skills.
- Professional attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials.
- Prior experience with SAS programming required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Very good leadership skills.
- Good mentoring skills.
- Very good business awareness/ business development.
Knowledge and Experience:
- PhD in Statistics or related discipline with 6+ years of experience or MS in Statistics or related discipline with 8+ years of experience.
- Competent in written and oral English in addition to local language.
- PhD or M.Sc. in Statistics or related discipline.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs