Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Principal Statistical Programmer (Moscow)Job ID 49577BR Moscow, Moscow, Russia
support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors, and works independently to support various
programing activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Principal
Statistical Programmer can fill the Statistical Programming Lead role on projects and liaise with sponsors,
Biostatistics Leads, Data Management Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the
Principal Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in
relation to budgets.
Statistical Programming for assigned projects.
General duties associated.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of SAS programming techniques.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Good knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international
regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Knowledge of the efficacy endpoints and analysis techniques specific to the disease being
Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully lead and mentor a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Excellent time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality
management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Client-focused approach to work.
• Good negotiation skills.
Knowledge & Experience:-
Competent in written & oral English.
Excellent communication skills.
Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment. Related industry experience is essential.
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and / or equivalent work experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs