Project Management Opportunities at Parexel
In a Project Leader job at Parexel, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at Parexel.
PMO AnalystJob ID 61588BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for experienced project management professionals for an exciting and rewarding position within our Technology Programme Management department. Parexel is significantly transforming and we require experienced change leads to manage and lead complex technology projects and programs through their entire lifecycle. You will help us build the project management capability and be part of a world-class, global team.
This is an office-based role located at our modern office in Nottingham city centre which has onsite catering, excellent transport links and is a great working environment.
The PMO Analyst works under the guidance of Technology Portfolio & Program Management. The PMO Analyst will support the Project Managers in definition of portfolios, programmes, and projects; advice on the development, production and maintenance of business cases; time, resource, cost and exception plans, and the use of related software tools. Tracking and reporting of programme/project progress and performance are also covered, as is the capability to facilitate all aspects of portfolio/ programme/ project meetings, workshops and documentation.
- Portfolio, programme and project support
- Takes responsibility for the provision of support services to projects. Uses and recommends project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management software, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Provides basic guidance on individual project proposals.
- May be involved in aspects of supporting a programme by providing a cross programme view on risk, change, quality, finance or configuration management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and displays enthusiasm in approach to work
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Initiative and self-confidence, adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities
- Ability to prioritize workload so as to achieve timescales under pressure
- Highly developed numeracy and IT skills (including in-depth knowledge of MS Office tools)
- Awareness of Project Lifecycle and Project Management
Knowledge and Experience:
- Related experience of working within a busy office, typically gained over 3-5 years, desirably
- within an IT environment
- Experience of working in a role where attention to detail is essential
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English, Mathematics (or equivalent)
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs