Software Developer Opportunities at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Software DeveloperJob ID 56162BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
We are looking for experienced Developers for an exciting and rewarding position within our research and development department. You will be seeking to join a highly collaborative agile software development team and be willing to challenge the status quo, share your ideas, learn from others and push your team for better ways of working.
Within our team you will engage in an environment where innovation can thrive. You will have space to take your ideas, develop and realise them in cross-functional department, working with wider areas of the business on a range of software platforms and projects, solving interesting and complex problems.
Parexel is leading the way in the adoption of cloud technologies for clinical trials and is a Tier Zero Microsoft partner. As such exposure to cloud computing and Microsoft Azure is desirable, although not essential.
This is an office-based role located at our modern office in Nottingham city centre which has onsite catering, excellent transport links and is a great working environment.
- Work as part of a cross-functional Agile development team consisting software engineers, testers, architects and product owners to deliver robust software solutions
- Approach work with a mindset that embraces Agile principles and culture
- Follow and encourage strong software engineering practices such as BDD, TDD, SOLID principles, CI, CD and pair programming
- Be prepared to continuously improve as an individual and positively contribute to the continuous improvement of your team
- Help to troubleshoot functional and performance issues in both development and production systems
- Ensure project deliverables (software and documentation) achieve the industry regulatory and company standards.
- Practical experience in:
- developing software in a modern programming technology such as Microsoft Stack, preferably .NET C#
- developing cloud-native applications preferably using Microsoft Azure
- building web applications, Rest APIs and services
- Knowledge of test-driven and behavior driven development
- Experience of working in a team, preferably cross-functional and agile
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs