Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Scientist IIIJob ID R0000006422 Northeast, New Jersey, United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
We are looking to fill a position for a Scientist 3 or Principal Scientist 1 as a full-time employee of Parexel FSP on long-term assignment onsite at one of our clients located in West Point, PA. This position offers full benefits, sick time, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. If interested, please send an electronic copy of your resume to email@example.com. This position does not offer any sponsorship.
In this position, the candidate will contribute to the reagent characterization and management efforts across the quantitative Bioanalytics and immunogenicity assessment groups that support the development (pre-clinical GLP and clinical studies) of biologics and vaccines.
- Assist in coordination of critical reagent generation and characterization with internal and external partners to ensure the reagent quality and lot-to-lot consistency.
- Assist in analytical testing of critical reagents to ensure long term bioanalytical assay robustness using a variety of different analytical tools. Such assessments include, but are not limited to, binding affinity, stability, and batch-to-batch chromatographic consistency.
- Manage and track reagent life cycles during drug development to ensure adequate reagent supplies are available to support bioanalytical studies. Monitoring/maintaining Reagent Share Point team sites.
- Provide assistance, as needed, to the reagent supports efforts, including but are not limited to reagent aliquoting, RIMS registration, small scale labeling, reagent selection to facilitate method development, etc.
- Degree in protein biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology, or a related discipline
- Scientist 3: BS 3-5 yrs. Or MS 1-2 yrs.
- Principal Scientist 1: MS + 3+ yrs. Or Ph.D. 1+ yrs.
Required Skills and Experience
- Deep knowledge in protein chemistry and hands on experience in protein generation, purification, conjugation, and characterization.
- Understanding and hands-on experiences with analytical assays such as chromatographic assays (e.g., ion-exchange, size exclusion, reversed phase, hydrophobic interaction, etc.), SEC-MALS, LC-MS, CE, cIEF, Biacore/Octet, SDS-PAGE, or related methods for the characterization of antibodies, conjugated proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, etc.
- Basic understanding and experience with ligand binding assays (PK and ADA) or hybrid LC-MS assays in a regulated bioanalytical environment.
- A team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate personal commitment with respect to working safely in a laboratory setting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with vaccine related assay development, will be a plus.
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
About Parexel FSP
The CMC Operations group is part of Parexel FSP. We provide pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented technical professionals to support the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is trusted by life sciences companies to meet their long-term staffing needs for scientists and engineers and related professionals in discovery and development of novel therapies, keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Come join us!
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs