Statistical Programming Opportunities at Parexel
As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
Senior Statistical Programmer (home or office based)Job ID 64423BR Poland - Any Region - Home Based
As a Statistical Programmer you will support various SAS® programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data; you will use programming techniques to produce analysis datasets, tables, figures and data listings ensuring first-time quality, traceability and regulatory compliance.
• Improve/develop your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry.
• Participate in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards.
• Support response to regulatory agency questions.
• Prepare input to publications and conference materials.
• Develop statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures.
• Experience in Clinical Research.
• Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language.
• Understanding the principles of statistics.
• Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
• MSc/PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, informatics or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
Our key benefits:
Highly qualified and dynamic team of 63 programmers in Poland. Multinational working environment. Smooth induction and training program with a dedicated mentor for candidates with no industry experience.
Flexible working hours and a friendly and supportive working atmosphere. We cooperate within projects, help each other and achieve results as a one team. We compete in running, riding a bike and burning calories!
Benefit package that includes: private medical care at LUX MED, life assurance, fitness card, cultural package and more!
Great location: Business Garden Complex.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs