Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Shipping and Receiving Team MemberJob ID 69932BR Quakertown, Pennsylvania
In this role, you’ll work alongside other team members to ensure compliance with relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs), regulatory guidelines and departmental written procedures.
We welcome High School or Vocational degree applicants, and training will be provided!
- Receiving and stocking of materials
- Picking, packing, and quality control of Clinical Trial Materials according to instruction
- Performing quality control checks
- Preparing relevant documentation
- Dispatching materials
- Assisting with packaging and labeling
- Assisting with Clinical Trial Materials destruction, recalls, reconciliation and returns
- Keeping close track of inventory
- Helping with the general maintenance of the premises and equipment
- Reporting any issues affecting quality
- Handling filing and archiving activities
- Following workflows from Parexel or a specific client
- Contributing to customer satisfaction
- Completing trainings in time
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good hand eye coordination
- High School/Vocational degree or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of GxP guidance, or willingness for education in GxP regulations
- Basic understanding of the drug development and regulatory framework
- Knowledge of warehouse management system and/or inventory system
- Experience with warehouse support (packaging and labeling experience in the pharmaceutical or biological industry is preferred)
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs