Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Scientist 3 - Analytical Chemist, HTA and AutomationJob ID R0000006549 Northeast, New Jersey, United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
We are looking to fill a Scientist 3 position working as a full-time employee of Parexel FSP on long-term assignment onsite at one of our clients located in Kenilworth/Rahway, NJ. This position offers full benefits, sick time, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. If interested, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. This position does not offer any sponsorship.
Description: This is a laboratory-based scientific role tasked with experience in operating and maintaining high throughput sample preparation, stressing and testing instruments.
- BS in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or a closely related field with at least 3-5 years of hands-on research experience or
- MS in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or a closely related field with at least 1-2 years of hands-on research experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in classical chromatography-based protein biochemical (SEC, IEX, HIC, RPLC) and biophysical analysis (SEC-MALS) is required with an interest in expanding knowledge into state-of-the-art method development, optimization, validation, and data analysis.
- Experience with automated liquid handling systems (Tecan, Unchained Labs, Formulatrix) for well plate sample preparation is highly preferred.
- Experience in capillary/microfluidics-based separation technologies for protein degradation/charge variants analysis is preferred.
- Experience in high-throughput aggregation (DLS, BMI) and structural biophysical analysis (FTIR, fluorescence, DSF, CD) is preferred.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate solid trouble shooting skills both independently and in a team setting.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and oral/written communications skills.
- Consistently deliver high quality and fully compliant results and interact with a diverse customer base daily.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in VLP (viral like particle), LNP (liquid nano particle) and vaccine is a plus.
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is trusted by life sciences companies to meet their long-term staffing needs for scientists and engineers and related professionals in discovery and development of novel therapies, keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Come join us!
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs