As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Parexel develops and delivers cost effective, high-quality training programs for those employees that are directly involved with sponsor functional partnerships to ensure that our statistical programmers can quickly step in to make significant contributions to the success of a study. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to shape your development through quarterly conversations with your manager.
- Full Time
- Travel: Minimal
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I have learned a great deal and developed my expertise. The management team here is open and honest and it is refreshing to be treated with a high degree of trust and flexibility. I have been fortunate to work on a wide variety of projects and partnerships and the work is always interesting."Richard – Principal Statistical Programmer
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
global programs, tracking spreadsheets, and other required
• Deliver best value and high quality service.
• Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
• Use efficient programming techniques to produce derived datasets
(e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings of any
complexity and QC low-medium complexity derived datasets,
tables, figures, and data listings.
• Assist in the production/QC of derived dataset specifications and
other process supporting documents and submission
• Maintain and expand local and international regulatory knowledge
within the clinical industry.
• Develop knowledge of SAS and processes/procedures within other
PAREXEL functional areas.
• Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams
• Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance
with SOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
• Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other
applicable local and international regulations, and participate in
internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
• Proactively participate in process/quality improvement initiatives.
• Understand regulatory requirements concerning industry technical
standards (e.g. CDISC, 21 CFR Part 11, and electronic
Qualifications• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proficiency in SAS.
• Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international
regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs