Data Management Opportunities at Parexel
Discover Parexel, a premier service provider for the global pharmaceutical industry that can offer you the opportunity to make a profound difference in millions of lives. You'll be immersed in diverse projects that keep you challenged every day, as well as surrounded by colleagues who share your passion and dedication. Bring life-saving treatments to the world with a Data Management job at Parexel. You'll collaborate with a diverse multi-functional team and use an array of technologies on global projects. In addition, our fast-paced environment will give you an opportunity to learn something new every day while you support the accurate collection, organization and analysis of clinical data on small and large studies. Achieve your personal and professional goals with a career in Data Management at Parexel. Our advancement opportunities, individual development and professional growth programs will inspire you to be your best each and every day. If you're a motivated team player, eager to make an impact within Parexel and in the world, join us.
Clinical Database ProgrammerJob ID 53035BR Taipei, Taiwan
• Create, implement and maintain consistency checks in standard or CDISC format for database builds in CDMS and EDC, following and understanding internal and external regulatory requirements.
• Accountable for first time quality on all deliverables.
• Provide feedback for study programmers on the creation of eCRF’sfollowing SOPs and internal process guidelines.
• Assist in providing technical solutions to internal or external client
• Develop wider knowledge of areas of Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Safety Reporting and other programming language usage and processes within the GDO area.
• Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines/Work Instructions to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance. This includes the documentation of any deviations and dissemination of these to the rest of the project teams.
• Maintain technical documentation that is applicable to the Clinical Database.
Qualifications• English capability.
• CRO or Pharm experience.
• Rave experience.
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change.
• Attention to detail.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs