Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Data Management Lead IJob ID 69450BR Taipei, Taiwan
The Data Management Lead ll works with minimal guidance from their Line Manager and/or Subject Matter Experts. DMLs may act as a mentor for ADMLs or other DML peers.
May act as Project Leader for projects involving only Global Data Operations services
• Strong ability to lead and collaborate with global teams. Motivate/guide virtual teams across multiple time zones and cultures to work effectively
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills using concise phrasing tailored for the audience with a diplomatic approach
• Learning ability and knowledge sharing approach; swift understanding of technologies and new processes
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to changing environments
• Proficient presentation skills
• Customer focus to interact professionally and respectfully within Parexel and all external colleagues to build rapport and trust
• Commitment to first time quality, including a methodical and accurate approach to work activities
• Time management and prioritization skills, in order to meet objectives and timelines
• Proven problem-solving skills, including capability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations, ability to conduct root cause analyses
• Ownership and accountability for Key Accountabilities in Job Description
• Ability to travel as required
• Written and oral fluency in English
Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong experience in clinical research industry
• Proven record of leading project and program teams
• Good understanding and application of Parexel project tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects.
• Good understanding of Clinical Study Team roles outside of Data Management
• Full understanding and application of relevant ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements and Parexel SOPs and study specific procedures
• Awareness of SDTM/CDISC/CDASH standards
• Strong technical skills including, but not limited to the knowledge of Clinical Trial/Data
Management Systems (e.g. InForm, Rave, Veeva, DataLabs) and Microsoft Office products
Bachelor’s degree and/or other qualifications in a science or clinical related industry.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs