Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients. Explore opportunities within our core Clinical Development, Biotech, or Functional Service Provider (FSP) teams below.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The last 4.5 years I had a steep learning curve and I am still learning via on-the-job challenges and solid management feedback. Next to my personal growth, I also enjoy our open atmosphere and the great collegiality."Stefanie – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
2. Effectively conduct country specific feasibility and/or site pre-qualification activities
3. Customize, review, configure, and negotiate as required country/site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF) and their amendments
4. Prepare and submit IRB/IEC application and follow up until final approval received (initial submission and amendments)
5. Follow-up on appropriate site related questions or outstanding documents from qualification visit and protocol questions with the Functional Lead guidance.
6. Maintain a working knowledge of, and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements, and PAREXEL (W)SOPs and study specific Procedures
Qualificationsa minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar position
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs