As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"They say if you are passionate about what you do, you will never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that this applies to me. I love what I do."Jasen - Consultant
"My experience so far with Parexel has been great! I had initially started at Parexel as an Independent Consultant but was then presented with a full time job opportunity to really become a part of this fascinating company. I have enjoyed the flexibility to be able to orchestrate a good work/life balance, as well as learn from so many experts in consulting arena and really have a hands-on role with every day bringing a new but exciting challenge."Aqip – Consultant
"I was offered an incredible opportunity to continue my career in regulatory affairs without relocating 1,000 miles away and making major life changes. Parexel is an innovative, growing company which offers much needed flexibility and opportunities for professional growth."Blaine – Consultant
"Parexel is a very large organization and holds a top position amongst the different companies engaged in the Consulting business. It can offer many opportunities for development and career progression. Also the diversity of projects can offer a great expansion of knowledge in many areas of the Regulatory Affairs arena. Last (but not least), Parexel offers a variety of rewards to the employees (bonus scheme, benefits etc)."Giannis – Consultant
"Parexel is a CRO that I had always inspired to join because of the variety of knowledge, experts, culture, flexibility and exposure to be client facing as well as to use my technical knowledge all under a professional and diligent environment. I believe it has provided me the right platform to grow both professionally and individually with the opportunities to present my views and to dialogue with colleagues and clients with all but positive outcomes."Aqip – Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
A Senior Associate must:
* have an understanding of the organization’s basic consulting models and methodologies, as well as basic knowledge of what services PC provides
* must be technically competent and continually developing the skills as defined in the key accountabilities section
of this document
* under the general direction of a Project Lead and/or Technical SME, takes responsibility for ensuring that client work is performed, and delivered on time, meeting the quality expectations of PC and the client
* may act in a client facing role with support from line management.
* When serving as a Project Lead or Work Stream Lead, a Senior Associate assures the work of the entire team or work stream is delivered on time and that it meets client’s and PC’s quality expectations.
Key Duties Include:-
* Required to cover both regulatory services and CTA projects in Turkey
* Perform mentoring and training to local office team in reg affairs
* Project execution
* Consulting activities and relationship management
* Business Development
* Parexel related activities
QualificationsThe following are key requirements for this role:-
* Local language proficiency and local regulatory requirements expertise is needed.
* Regulatory Affairs experience (MAA, variations, renewals, labeling/artworks review).
* Local regulatory expertise (Turkey) and general knowledge of MA procedures in Europe.
* CTA expertise – basic knowledge.
• Project management knowledge
• Client-focused approach to work
• Results orientation
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in local language and extensive working knowledge of the English language
Knowledge and Experience:
• Few years of experience in an industry-related environment
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs