As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans. Explore opportunities within our core Clinical Development, Biotech, or Functional Service Provider (FSP) teams below.
- Full Time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Associate Director, Biostatistics
"Parexel is a great place to grow your career, have fun, and make a difference. Our quality-focused team culture and supportive management ensure growth, learning opportunities and achievement for every employee."Eve - Associate Manager, Biostatistics
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
This is a Degree Apprenticeshipopportunity forMedical Statistics (MSc) Programme .
The Apprentice Biostatistician works under the supervision of an experienced biostatistician to assist in the production of statistical reports and the programming of tables, listings and figures. The Apprentice Biostatistician splits their time between working for Parexel and performing studies with a university to obtain a MSc in Statistics over a period of three years.
• Produce tables, figures and data listings using efficient programming techniques
• Perform statistical analyses under close supervision
• Assist in the production of statistical reports and statistical sections of integrated clinical rep
• Check own work in an ongoing manner to ensure first-time quality
• Communicate process improvement ideas within the department
• Travel to attend and actively contribute to all kind of client meetings as appropriate (eg presenting and discussing study results accompanying the Biostatistics Lead)
• Additional responsibilities as defined by supervisor/manager
• Good analytical skills
• Professional attitude
• Attention to detail
• Prior experience with SAS programming desirable, but not essential
• Knowledge and Experience:
• Relevant work in CRO setting or coursework
• Competent in written and oral English in addition to local language
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs