Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Manager, Solution Consultant Regulatory & Access (EU based)Job ID 70249BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
Great opportunity which combines your Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations, or Access Consulting expertise with your ability to identify opportunities and to present solutions to clients as they strive to move their products forward in the development process and present new treatment options to patients!
The Manager will be a recognized professional in the life science area (regulatory affairs or access consulting), with experience in development of proposal pricing and service offerings or operational delivery of successful solutions. S/he works in partnership with the Commercial Organization and other Parexel business units to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs.
Solutions Development (Parexel Regulatory & Access (R&A):
- Lead the solution development team and proactively engage with experts across Parexel to create bespoke Market Access solutions that maximize value for the customer and differentiate Parexel from its competitors.
- Drive the development of efficient, competitive and profitable solutions, scope and budgets.
- Actively seeks to expand knowledge of industry trends and innovations, relevant products and pipelines, and identify future business opportunities.
- Ensure client responses reflect strategy discussions, meet client needs, offers consistent messaging, conveys value proposition and critical success factors.
- Support/participate in bid pursuit meetings as needed (such as drive thoughtful approach to content generation and Subject Matter Expert identification).
- Support solution adoption, through effective handover and subsequent adoption of solution by R&A Delivery.
- Maintain efficient knowledge of solution delivery. Liaise, as required, with delivery oversight to ensure solution sold meets expectations of time, cost, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in Commercial (Pharma / Biotech Accounts), R&A Delivery and Marketing to support specific sales initiatives; such as, strategic guidance for major accounts, drive content to assist in early engagement conversations related to innovative solutions for new trends or client needs.
- Create a strong “outside-in”/One Parexel culture and drive a consultative approach which enables Parexel to develop unique business solutions for its customers and positions the value of those solutions to drive industry leadership.
QualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
- Several years of relevant experience in a full service CRO (with focus on regulatory) or regulatory consultancy is required
- Experience in strategic drug development planning
- Some commercial exposure with supporting service proposals and pricing activities
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Fluent English
- Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in their area of expertise through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations as well as maintaining awareness of relevant changes in global regulations.
- Ability to see the strategic view while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs