As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategy focusing on developing payer and market access-focused communications.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Consultant (PC), Pricing and Market Access to join our growing team in Europe. The overall aim of the group is to develop a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication. The group is focused on developing payer and market access-focused communications as well as providing insights and strategic support to help inform the Market Access & pricing strategy of a product.
A Principal Consultant (PC) must have consultancy experience in the field of market access at least to the level of senior consultant or engagement manager. The role of a PC is to lead teams on client engagements from first contact, through proposal development and successful project outcomes. The PC is accountable for assessing and meeting client requirements; and delivering the expertise and insights necessary. A PC will oversee development of a wide range of materials that support Pricing & Market Access (e.g. Global Value Dossiers, Health Technology Appraisals/early scientific advice, payer focused Value Stories, Competitor Landscape assessments, primary research/advisory board, as well as other Market Access and Pricing Strategy materials) and to guide and mentor a team to develop such materials.
- Works within a team environment or individually based on the project needs.
- Works within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue and conflict resolutions.
- Capitalizes on opportunities to improve project efficiency, results or team performance and proactively takes action
- Interacts with the assigned Project Financial Analyst (PFA) to ensure accurate financial management and for general project support
- Delivers presentations at seminars and conferences
- Authors articles for publication in industry magazines, newsletters, book chapters and other forums especially
- May serve as a member of industry association boards, task forces and committees and/ or as chairperson or officer of one or more professional associations. Contributes expertise to professional societies, academic or other similar groups influential in his/ her area of expertise
- Applies the appropriate organization’s consulting models and methodologies and assists in the design/improvement the methodologies when needed
- Provides a full range of technical and/or business consulting services within personal area of expertise
- May act as a trusted advisor to clients, often on issues that lack precedence or are not clearly defined. May act as a loaned executive for a client
- Develops business solutions addressing specific client needs using expertise, best practices and knowledge of the client’s business and key industry drivers
- Demonstrated ability to interact professionally at multiple levels including senior and executive management within a client organization
- Actively prospects and leverages new business opportunities with client and industry contacts in collaboration with Account Management
- Develops new and repeat business for Parexel. Is responsible for constant monitoring of and is expected to have maintain a network of contacts across our industry
- Leads project scoping calls and proposal preparation
- Delivers sales presentations and participates in bid defence meetings
QualificationsIdeal candidate will possess:
- 6 years’ experience in market access consulting, some industry experience is also valuable
- Desired expertise: pricing and market access strategy, market access landscape assessment, value message development and testing, payer insights, Global Value Dossiers, Payer communications, HTA submissions
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline, PhD or other advanced degree (i.e. MBA) strongly preferred.
- Fluent vocal and written English is essential, additional language(s) will be an asset
- Self-motivation, ambition, and flexibility with an ability to cope under pressure/with competing demands
- Proven client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs